ACCREDITATION NORMS FOR JOURNALISTS – 2016 MED FESTIVAL
The attribution of accreditation to the media by the Municipality of Loulé, organizer of the 2016 MED Festival, shall follow these rules:
1. Accreditation for the 2016 MED FESTIVAL will be assigned to:
• Journalists representing local, regional, national and international Media, producing their professional ID card;
• Freelancers with professional ID card, who produce it;
• Freelancers without professional ID card, who produce a statement from a media organization and/or an explanatory text with the objectives of the work to be accomplished at the MED Festival;
• Bloggers whose sites the organization considers relevant to the promotion of world music.
2. Accreditation period
Accreditation requests should be sent to email email@example.com by June 27th, 2016, and must contain the following information:
• Journalist’s name;
• Name of the media organization (s)he represents;
• Work mobile number;
• Copy of the Professional ID card or statement from the Media Organization;
• If the request is made by a freelancer, a short text describing the objectives of the work to be carried out at the MED Festival should be submitted.
Our services at GECI - Events, Communication and Image Office will send confirmation via email, guaranteeing the journalist’s inclusion in the accreditation list.
• Collecting the pass
Passes must be collected as of June 25th, 2016, at the MED Ticket Office, at the Praça da Républica square, across from the Municipal Market of Loulé.
3. Accreditation holders’ rights
• Accredited journalists will be able to move freely through the various public spaces of the Festival, except the backstage and other restricted areas.
• Journalists will only have access to the backstage after authorization from the organization.
• Journalists will have access to the Press Area, located next to the Cerca stage, where they will have support from GECI - Events, Communication and Image Office, namely in obtaining documentation and contact with musicians and other event participants for interviews. This area offers Wi-Fi connection.
4. Accreditation holders’ obligations
• Accreditation holders may not lend the pass to other people or use it to bring non-accredited people into the area;
• It is expressly forbidden for accreditation holders to circulate in reserved areas.
5. Capturing images
• The organization will provide all those interested with daily photographs of the various initiatives in the MED Festival.
• Accreditation holders must respect any limitations on photo coverage, as requested by the organization or by artists’ impositions;
• Accreditation holders cannot make audio or video recordings without the prior consent of the organization/artists.
NOTE: The Municipality of Loulé, as organizer of the MED Festival, requests that after the event, the work on the Festival, made by the accredited journalists, be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.